Sudden Crippling lag and loading issues

I have been playing arcade games without ever having an issue, but suddenly I struggle to connect to arcade lobbies, have a strange loading screen where everyone appears to not be loaded in, and then in the game I lag so bad I make the lobby run at 1/6 speed for everyone. I tried reinstalling StarCraft but had the same issue, then I tried a fresh install of windows and still have the issue. the only thing I kept is the account folder to save my arcade game progress. anyone know how to fix?

That is indeed a disconnect issue. When a player disconnect there will be a sudden freeze with awful lag that will make everyone expereince it in game. The person who is having the issue will expereince excatly what you just describe. This can also happen in game lobbies before the game even finish counting down. There will be lag bars of color to repersent the singal stregenth if I remember correctly. Sometimes you can see everything in game lobby and other times you see half.

Disconnect issue has nothinng to do with uninstalling and reinstalling the game. To fix this problem you have to figure out what is causing it. Often its on the player side. There’s many things to try so its unclear which route you want to take. The best option is to search the support article of torubleshooting that blizzard does explained meanwhile you can search online how to go about different methods to cross out one by one the cause. In this case of yours there is no easy soultion. Your computer have tools you can use to help aid you.

If by some chance something else is going on along with connection issue background programs can take up resources making the game to slow down or crash at times. An app can cause problems along with other programs running you set up to run at a certain time. Anti virus programs are known to cause problems. I wish you luck on figuring it out.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.