StarCraft:Remaster WIN11 always crashes

每次运行游戏一直一段时间就会崩溃,我的PC配置完全符合要求。已经卸载了Microsoft OneDrive。以下是崩溃代码
BE7E9907-02E0-48F7-9D98-7F0D88190036
F80EB174-E1FD-484E-9AA3-3801972C882C
Every time I run the game for a while, it crashes and my PC configuration fully meets the requirements. Microsoft OneDrive has been uninstalled. The following is the crash code

BE7E9907-02E0-48F7-9D98-7F0D88190036

F80EB174-E1FD-484E-9AA3-3801972C882C

Hey ywchongjing,

It may still be OneDrive causing the crash. Simply uninstalling OneDrive will not undo the synced files/folders, thus it will keep interfering with Starcraft (and SC2).

Try reinstalling OneDrive, then unsync the “Documents” folder. If it won’t let you unsync the whole Documents folder, then unsync the “Starcraft II” folder inside it. You can use these steps to unsync specific folders:

Once the folder is unsynced, you can uninstall OneDrive again if you want (it’s not necessary).

1 Like

I have the same Issue, except mine crashes… without the One Drive, i unchecked all the folders, uninstalled One Drive, and it still crashes… I made a forum post… with my Code that shows up whenever i boot up the game…

My Code is definitely different from these 2…

Those codes are report IDs so they will be different for each person each time. You can submit a tech support ticket here and explain the issue you’re seeing. Be sure to include the report ID.

1 Like

Alright i can do that… Thank you

I am seeing the same issue. I have unchecked all the Onedrive folders as well. I can join games and play some to completion, but about every other game, it crashes to the desktop. I have also tried compatibility mode for Windows 8, but it didn’t change anything.

For anyone that finds this post, I did finally find the culprit in my case. I have been testing and checking CPU/GPU/MEM usages with MSI Afterburner and Rivatuner. Upon stopping both of these I am able to run StarCraft Remastered without a crash for about 5 hours straight (4-5 games).

I think it is Rivatuner that is causing the issue, BTW. Good luck to anyone else running into this.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.