Starcraft Report ID

Hi, his has been happening for a while, Starcraft wont open. heres the id’s so far
8C838AE9-96DA-4A99-AC65-E471008FFD22
3E9C6751-D6AF-47AA-86CC-8ABFF8FA842A
03FF10C2-8534-4916-B5A5-4146FC7ED553

for some reference, This started happening when i tried updating an old version of the game to current, (Had an old battle chest and didnt realize the game was free now) I’ve tried multiple re installs of the game and battlenet, even on a seperate drive, nothing.

Hey there,

Looking over the crash logs this appears to be a graphics issue. Make sure that your OS and graphics drivers are up to date. If you’re using any software that has in-game overlays enabled try disabling those (Discord overlay, Rivatuner, etc).

I would also double check the game version that you have installed. The crash logs are showing an older build 10145 but the latest should be build 10756. On the Battle.net app on the Starcraft page below the Play button, it should show version 1.23.9.10756

If you need further help feel free to post your DXDIAG

1. Press Windows Key + R.
  2. In the Run window type dxdiag and press Enter.
  3. In the DirectX window, click Save All Information.
  4. Name the file “dxdiag” and save it to your Desktop. Open the new dxdiag file with Notepad.
  5. In the posting section hit the </> button for “Preformatted text” then paste (Ctrl+V) the DXDIAG contents. That’ll make the information much more readable.

If you are unable to post this due to the length of the DXDIAG, please feel free to use pastebin.com and share the direct link with us instead. Use the </> button as well in order to share the link.

Thank you for the reply, As to the older versions, I posted this in a few other places weeks ago with no reply, so i posted here. Is there a command line argument I can add it its startup that disables it to that app specifically?

Hi guys, same problem here.
Got to paste the log into pastebin:

[type or paste code here](https://pastebin.com/aPLBBJUX)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.