Starcraft Remstered doesnt launch

The game doesnt start and it show me a error message :
Starcraft Brood war "The Battle. net launcher failed to launch "

Have you tried a Scan & Repair? A reboot of your system? Sounds like the patch data didn’t download properly.

Doing right now …
Intrestingly when i used just the Battlenet launcher it showed me the option to update it …
I did that and i could launch STARCRAFT RM without problem from the Battle net launcher, but i couldnt launch it with the Application SCRM … even after updating it …
Now i will try can and repair option… lets see if it lets me start it normally from the application … mmm Doesnt seem so …
Ok i can launch the game through the Battlenet launcher if i start with it … But i cant through the Starcraft app icon …

I’ve got the same issue. Game does work, but I can’t open the Battlenet launcher via the desktop Starcraft shortcut.
Tried repair, but no repair was required.
Deleted the desktop icon and tried creating a new desktop icon through the Battlenet launcher, but still not working.

@Leonix
If you go to C:\Program Files (x86)\StarCraft and make a shortcut of the StarCraft Launcher file, you can replace the desktop shortcut with that and it will work again.

ok, nice to hear …