Starcraft Remastered Won't install on MacBook Pro

SC Remastered won’t install on my 2020 Mac Book Pro. How can I get Tech support from Blizzard. I paid for this software but can’t install it. Help please.

Hey there,

We’d be happy to help! What error do you get when trying to install the game? Are you using a disk to install, or the digital download?

Let us know. Cheers!

Hi Kaldraydis

I’m using the digital download. When I start the install process I get a message in the bottom left hand corner of the install window that says “Calculating Size”. That’s as far as the install proceeds.

Skegdog,

It sounds like we probably can’t detect your harddrive for some reason. If you’re running any third party security, try updating it and uninstall it temporarily if that fails. Other than that, test on a new administrator account and see if it will install there - it’s possible your current admin is corrupted.

If you’re still having trouble after this troubleshooting, please generate a text copy of your DxDiag using these instructions. Once you have that made, open the file. Copy the code below, then copy/paste everything from that DXDiag file between the rows of tilde (~) marks where it says “DXDiag goes here.”

~~~~
DXDiag goes here
~~~~

If the file’s too large to submit, you can upload it to a file hosting site like pastebin and post the link in the code above instead.

Hi there,

I have the same problem, have done all the above with no success, any further help appreciated.