Starcraft Remastered on the brink of collapse

After so many players have joined the game again, because of the global lockdown…

We had problems, but now after the newest patch it is the peak of destruction of the enlarged community. WHY? If Blizzard wants to destroy the community of this game, they couldnt do a better job.
Problems of this new patch :
Random crushes for everybody
Games Doesnt start for some people
docent of games that appear in the customs join lists that are old and you cant join them since they are not anymore there…
Lagg
and many more + old problems
How many times do they want to kick the community ?

4 Likes

Lag not only on matchmaking (yesterday 4 times in a row I got matched vs TR 8 opponent), but also the game itself has input lag that comes and goes, today I am having massive input lag, it’s unplayable suddenly even though I have nothing else running.

3 Likes

Please Blizzard, it would be very nice if you could fix especially the broken replays problem. It takes a lot of the fun away if we cant replay our favorites games any time we want. Great games, great plays are being lost because of the this. If such an important thing gets broken by a patch, i believe it should become priority number one again. It sucks that on replays the user interface that shows minerals , supply, etc also lags behind the game. Thank you for in advance but its annoying that the old 1.16 SC works better than this modern version. We want this great game to survive.

3 Likes

YES. I’m tired of not being able watch my replays and getting no responses when I bring it up on here. The issue is also more than a year old now too, I think that’s more than enough reason to prioritize it over everything else at this point. Also, it affects EVERYBODY.

3 Likes

It’s a disgrace, really. They don’t seem to understand anything about this community, including the importance of replays (or obs mode desyncing, for that matter)

2 Likes