Starcraft Enslavers Dark Vengence: Hung Jury

How do I defeat this mission? Everytime I play this mission, I am able to destroy the white base by building at least 12 Dragoons and 12 other land units, but by the time I do that, the red base builds a large amount of forces so strong, I can’t even hold them off, especially with their tanks. Going after red first is no better either as I can hardly even make a dent before all my attacking forces are gone. It almost feels impossible to win this map.

As I recall you start by retreating to your main base and defending until you can build up a strong enough force. If you’re going Gateway units you’ll need a lot more than two control groups worth and you’ll want to keep building reinforcements and researching upgrades as you fight. This mission can be done with mostly Carriers if you prefer it. Just remember that Carriers don’t work very well in the missions after this. For most of the campaign’s missions you’ll want a lot of Gateways that are constantly producing. Zealot, Dragoon, Archon is a good combination and I also like having a couple Arbiters to cloak them and Recall them for attack and defense. Be sure to have upgrades researched on two Forges. Dark Templar and Reavers both make pretty good base defenders as you attack.(Not to discourage you, but the third mission of the campaign makes the first two feel like tutorials…)

1 Like