So is there still no 2 vs 2 ladder?

How old is SC RM now, where the hell is that 2 vs 2 ladder ? I mean if Blizzard is not doing it, i would appreciate a reason why they cant or dont want to implement it.
And why can they make voice packs and the other gimmicks? Isnt there enought money ?

Are these features missing?
Remastered API, so people can create Mods and Plugins of any kind of thing described in here

Working Team Match Making

New and existing MAP EDITOR with a LOT of modern options, not just another Tease

Letting players with higher MMR Veto/Avoid players with lower Turn Rate, they will still see them in RANK MODE, but less. Lower Turn Rate players in a server will have higuer waiting times.

Dedicated servers for TOP 100-30 players of each server, no new net code just P2P-virtualization, or any other from a set of options

Working Dynamic Turn Rate system for RANK and CUSTOM GAMES

Working League system, similar to ICCUP, with badges nice colors etc...

Being able to “load” different keyboard profiles, and getting “saved games” by loging into Blizzard from any working client.

"TEST CONNECTION" button in Game lobby, so before you press OK you can see if the choosed Turn Rate would work or not.

The possibility to change Turn Rate inside game Lobby before game starts

Player Latency Profile only visible by Blizzard to choose Dinamic Turn Rate better, and you can right click a player’s name and click "TEST"

Working Game list, no more "FILTER", just one click sort, no more "sttutering" while searching for private games, make it so we can ask for "auto refresh" but things already loaded wont "move from place" and mouse can actually select things and not wait 4 seconds for each selection

Complete Replay Mode, with a serious production bar, FPV (As in Observer mode) and other modern features information similar to BwChartz to analyze and check to detail.

Windows Sizeable - Borderless mode, we have window, and fullscreen window mode, but we want to be able to resize a "Borderless window mode”

Single player AI, similar to SC2 options. Let load Scait & other AI scripts, let us make AI fight each other, let us load new AI into UMS

Training mode, complete for beginners to advanced player

Complete Creation mode, allowing things like game templates, quick creation, number of slot open or closed, observers chat on/off, production bar for observers on/off

Allow Observer to chat toggle ON/OFF

Alarm when Observers are whispering In-game players

Change Turn Rate & other options inside a Game Room

Quick replay mode after game, a game room would be created for you with a random password you can send for other people to join

Replay file customization, add tags like name, date, win, lose etc, similar to old 1.16 Launchers.

Hotkeys customization menu, so we can gran a command like /STATS and give it an IN-GAME command

Option to "test mouse & keyboard" in settings, as to select little squares to se DPI, and where in the cursor the selection is being made the tip of the arrow cursor?, is my keyboard good enough, are my I/O devices on point?

Chat log to external .txt file or other format

No more "multiplayer - Starcraft - Broodwar" just MULTIPLAYER, people can create Starcraft Classic games if the wish, but is time to get rid of that extra layer, when we press multiplayer send us directly to the server list. Give us automatic join option with a timer. Similar to the McLauncher “auto log option”

Achievements system, you can visit a player profile and see achievements of all kind, single player and multiplayer like, "speed run achievement", "10 wins in a row" etc

Harder campaign

Behind the scenes BUTTON when you finish single player, just something extra like seeing the DEVS art etc., videos ETC.
2 Likes

I am now convinced there is only a single guy working on Starcraft Remastered.

1 Like

I think there team consists of like 12 people. At least thats what i assume right now. So having patience goes a long way. Also got to remember they went through that whole 64bit thing too which would have also affected things to.

2 Likes

How many years does it take a small team to implement this do you guys think?

1 Like