Set latency in Lobby

I only play UMS and because I’m from Australia the community I am most familiar and accustomed to is the players on US-WEST.

Due to this I always have to set Extra High Latency, sometimes High is fine but its mostly High Latency, I was hoping I could maybe set Extra High before I host the Lobby.

Try changing turn rate, maybe that can help a bit?

What problem with changing latency as soon as game starts? Ppl used to do it for countless years. If you struggle with ppl leaving your lobby maybe you can label it “extra high lat” but it shouldn’t be problem, player base is low and they’re not as sensitive for it as koreans.

Yea its not a “problem” its just every game, F10/N/E/ESC, Everygame. I always use dynamic.

You are part of the problem. I hate gaming with laggers located outside of the gateway , like you.
Boo

By that analogy US-EAST players are also part of the problem…

I love playing laggers from all over! Makes it easier to crush Korean hackers & the Spanish Empire!

Im also from Australia, Living in China.

Try playing ladder.

Playing maps with high refresh rates and packet data in a TR based game…

your expectations are somewhat skewed on what performance you are going to get…

I hope this is a joke ? Did you every play in an other region than the one you are living in? Or did you ever play UMS or any Starcraft game on the ladder ?
What is the problem?
The problem is that everytime it laggs or a player drops the stupid “drop player-waiting screen” appears …
Now imagine you want to change latency and everytime you are seconds away only to get the menu forcely closed by that pop up window " drop player " laggy thing … THat is the problem …