SC:BW / D2:LOD / B.Net - Error: 4:2

I went to log in my StarCraft:BroodWar profile on Battle.Net and got an error logging on my account: Error: 4:2. I recently started to play Diablo 2: Lord Of Destruction. When I went to login to my account on Battle.Net for the first time in a very long time on D2:LOD it didn’t exist for some odd reason.
Even tho I was currently playing SC:BW on Battle.Net.
I tried disabling my antivirus and firewall programs and had no change.

Blizzard said I probably ran into a new bug that they’'ll need to have checked out. Based this on multiple different factors:

1. I can log into my new Diablo II account just fine.
  2. Other character names on Broodwar work fine.
  3. This is a new error code which they haven’t seen before a few weeks ago and it’s pretty rare.
  4. I can use the same character name on a different region (like US East).

Because of all this, there’s unfortunately not a lot else that they can do to help with this in Customer Support. They will likely need some kind of developer intervention. As a result,

They hopefully can gather enough reports to get an investigation going.
The more reports they can consolidate on situations like this, the better, so if you can take the time to make those posts, it would be much appreciated.

[WORKAROUND SOLUTION] - In the mean time, the best work around to continue playing would unfortunately be playing on another character name.