SC Remastered 256 colour mode error

I am getting an error when attempting to launch SC remastered “Attempted to run in 256 colour mode. Verify that the compatibility modes are unchecked.”

I have made sure my drivers were up to date, and have ensured to compatibility setting are completely unchecked for both sc and the blizzard app.

Hey, Ultrazerg! This could be an issue with the system running in 16-bit color mode, or certain settings may need to be checked. Depending on what graphics device is in the system this step will vary.

In general, check the Control Panel for the Graphics card (Intel, Nvidia, AMD) and check for the color mode. If its set to 16-bit, try switching it to 32-bit. Alternatively, resetting the graphics driver settings should help.

If that fails, I recommend to check under Compatibility ensure, Run as Admin, High DPI Settings are checked.

If the problem continues, could you provide a DxDiag file. Copy and paste the text file created and paste it between two ~~~ like so:

~~~
DxDiag Here
~~~

I have the same problem about “Attempted to run in 256 colour mode. Verify that the compatibility modes are unchecked.”

But my Graphics card is Nvidia , it only work to 16-bit, can’t switching it to 32-bit.

How to fix it???

[Edited by Blizzard] This thread has been inactive for some time. Please be mindful of resurrecting older threads. A new or more recent thread can be created to continue the discussion. Locking this thread.