Same colors in opposite teams

I just played a game with 2 players being yellow on opposite teams. it was 3v3.

Has the dev team just given up? They are trying to sabotage the game? Why are they working on things that are detrimental to the experience and not team matchmaking?

1 Like

It was a first pass attempt, not sabotage, or giving up, etc. Changes are coming. And through feedback, Bliz will reevaluate it all again after they are in.

Its still there. I was light beige or something, other player was white

@Leviathan

Thanks for considering our feedback. I’m sure you can find something that retains all the new colors while not confusing anyone (my suggestion was to have similar colors in groupings - if any player picks something from one of the groupings, all the colors in that grouping are then off-limits to other players; there are other possibilities, but this seemed to me the most obvious one).

Take care,
-Gidoza

What we need is to NOT have the same colours for 2 players. If player 1 picks blue, player 2 should NOT be able to pick navy or dark aqua. Simple idea! is it that hard to do it?

I suspect nothing is hard to code in this regard. It’s likely something else, something design philosophy based.

Just as a disclaimer, MVPs aren’t developers or even employees. We’re simply community members that are recognized by Bliz for various reasons. Employees are those with the blue text. :grinning:

also known as shills