Right Side of Screen is Occasionally Unclickable

Hi there,

So a funny thing I’ve experienced with StarCraft, is that there’s a small field (perhaps an inch and a half by an inch and a half) on the right side of screen during gameplay only that will be completely unclickable. When you move the mouse into this area, the cursor changes from the StarCraft cursor into a usual mouse cursor - clicking will do nothing when the cursor “changes” like this (but if you go outside the “field” - you can click with the normal StarCraft cursor and create a box over the field, and units will be selected as usual).

I find that if I alt-tab the game and then go back into it, this problem seems to vanish - but it is consistently there until I do this. For the record, I run the game on Fullscreen mode at all times, so it isn’t an issue about being windowed.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
-Gidoza

1 Like

I have the same thing … however my hole to right side center 1 -1.5 by 3 -4- inchs

1 Like

I have this same problem on my and my son’s computers. These are both Ryzen systems and have Radeon graphics. I do not have this issue on my wife’s build, which is an older AMD cpu, but Nvidia graphics. MY old system does not have this issue and it is a Corei5 and Nvidia.

1 Like

I was able to fix this by going from Fullscreen Windowed, to just Fullscreen.

Also, check and or disable that garbage windows game bar.

1 Like