Red latency for 2 computers on same local network

Hi,

Friend and me are living in the same apartment (connected to same router) and are trying to play on battlenet but can’t. We see other people with good green latency but each other with red. If some of us host game, everyone in that game will have red ping. If one of the players join some other host, another one can’t join (just blank screen).
When we play 1vs1, game is running good although it shows red ping for both.
We played normally before when we were on separate networks.

What might be the problem?

Thank you

Howdy!

You may need to ensure the following steps are completed to avoid the router blocking or altering the connection:

1. Ensure the TCP/UDP ports are open, the port data can be found Here. Depending on who provided you the router, your Internet Service Provider can often assist with port-forwarding. If you purchased the router directly from a retail store, the router manufacturer often has documentation on how to do this or you can confirm their support team.

Other steps:

• Make sure the router and modem’s firmware are both upto date.
  • Both computers should have the game excluded from Firewall/anti-virus software or OS firwall.
  • Try disabling QoS at the modem/router level.

Thank you.

I read somewhere that I need to open ports 6112-6119 for one PC and 6122 to 6129 for second pc. Is that true or I need to open 6112 for both PC?
Also, in router port forwarding config I have local and inbound port. Which to choose?