Rank suggestion

Split S rank:

Top 20 Players: S+
Top 1 Players: New Rank Special Icon

Make A Rank real challenge: (i dont feel A rank is real measure of skill or something that deserves “A”)
2030 --> 2150 B

2150 --> 2330 A

It seems you did not read the news, the Ranks are based on percentage of all players so A Rank is not anymore on how high your MMR is but how well you play compared to all other players.
As S Rank you are the top 1% player already and as A Rank you are top 7% of all players.
So if you want A to be more of a challenge you need to scare away more players so there are less places for being a to be. And mayby you should be an A Rank player before you are complaining about being A Rank is to easy to get.

If you want to reread for yourself, look here: Patch 1.22.0 – New Ranking System and Rewards — StarCraft: Remastered — Blizzard News

i know but that division is not worth for me. I dont agree with that clustering
no sense, no level discrimination.

as spectator many A players < 2100 doesnt deserve to be there, no skills, no micro, no macro. >2100 yes, worth.

Okay we agree to disagree because here are two complete opposite points of view clash on each other.

Your view and the old system where one has to win enough to get a point high enough for him to be worthy of it and the new system of Blizzard where they decide, it is better to have a percentage system where the rank is based on total number of participants.

I think you are unsatisfied because the actual system takes general skill deprivment into account but like the swarm you can only adapt or die.
If you want to change it, either get rich enough to buy blizzard or bring enough people that are skillfull enough so that the generall skill is risen. Or bring alternatives ideas.