Please help, Why can't I Join 95% of games?

Does anyone know why i can’t seem to join 95% of games on BattleNet?
It just freezes for a little bit then tells me that I am “unable to join”, I’m feeling as though this has only been a problem since the last Patch, But I have only just recently started playing online so i’m unsure.

Any help would be greatly appreciated
TIA

1 Like

Can you be more accurate?You can’t get into the game,Or can’t get into the player’s game room?

I can open the game, play single player no problems, also get into all servers in multiplayer but when i try to join a game from the lobby like 95% of games it just comes up “Unable to join”.
Does anyone know why and/or what i can do to fix this?

It’s because the lobby list is bugged and shows old games.

Same thing happens to me and I’ve seen other people complaining about it, Blizzard, please fix this, the issue exists since a few weeks already, I experience it both on EU and US West servers, I tried the “Scan and Repair” option from the Battle net app without success - broken games still appear, so it’s probably a server-side issue.

Blizzard fix your Starcraft Remastered Game room. No one can join 95% of games because they are old games that were already played and it’s hard to determine what is a current game vs a game that was played weeks ago. Clear the caches please or whatever you need to do to fix this bug.

So it’s not just me then?
That makes me feel a little better, still sucks though, Also i have read a bit about opening ports to help connect to some games and to reduce lag??
I’ve done a bit of reading about this and tried a few different times but my IP address never seems to look remotely like the examples that have been posted by other people online about how to do this, I’m wondering is this because I am connected to the net through WiFi??

It started happening to me as well. Old games still showing in the games list.

I’ve also had this problem. I thought some people were botting and creating lobbies for weeks but it may be their servers. Hopefully it gets resolved soon.

It was fixed, but it started happening again.

This game is so bugged. They should fire all (1?) developers and hire new ones.