Patch 1.23.7 note?

Patch 1.23.7 has been released. I’m curious about the changes.

1 Like

MMMMMMMMMeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Tooooooooooooo.

i’m Curious too

1 Like

im getting this non-remastered skin on score screen again, for sure. mb this? kappa

They don’t have enough people to write notes anymore.

1 Like

Still a mystery :crystal_ball:

Warcraft III Reforged recently got a server update that doesn’t effect any “customer-facing” items. I’d expect this is something similar. Definitely nothing with new content or features.

Hmm… i was searching too the patchnotes.

There must be a korean forum anywhere where they have the infos. i mean they wont let the korean community without that information, or are they?

I checked the Korean BattleNet forums with Google Translate and they didn’t have the patch notes either. There was a new end user agreement from a couple weeks ago but that was it for recent blue posts.

i’m korean

Patch notes were always posted on US forums first

*sorry for english

1 Like

It’s ok, at least you made an effort which is more than can be said about Blizzard. Maybe they’ll hire you to write the patch notes?

1 Like

Blizzard has often been a tad late on the patch notes, but this is extraordinaire.

hahahahahahahaahahahahaha, lol.

1 Like

Not going to upgrade until there’s some information. Also wondering if it’s going to break mod compatibility like more than a few prior patches had done.

However, the game locked me out of HD graphics because I can’t login inside SC anymore (the error message says “Please check your network connection and try again, error 6:9” - WTF?), probably as a way of forcing me to upgrade. Not nice.

The patch before last was just a season roll. This last patch didn’t even get patch notes. All development communication ceased a while back, including about the #1 feature that the devs were completely behind: team MM.

After half a year of silence after its release, WC3R gets development updates in the form of news articles (which also claim better communication). However, those fizzle out quickly and there’s been nothing since on the #1 issue: the missing features.

I fear a rug may have been pulled out from under the Classic Games venture.

4 Likes

Well, if that means the new patch is also a way of marking the start of a new season and nothing is going to be changed in-game by it (then why call it a patch at all… but I digress), then I’m reassured. :slight_smile:

It’s a bit too early for a season roll.

They’re typically 4 months long, and we’re only about two-ish months in the current season.

EDIT: What do you know, it was a season roll. Although, there’s something fishy going on. We’re on Season 8 now, but the recent post links to an article from Season 3 in 2019.

Season 8 is the season that started about 2 months ago :wink:

If you have noticed the last few times they have tried to update they have broke more stuff than they fix. They dont know what they are doing and are scared to break anything else for fear of being noticed at work and being disciplined.

So they do nothing and collect their pay checks just the same.