Patch 1.23.6 Notes

http : / / bwreplays. com / wazfq

zerg player uses some kind of money hack, starts with 999999. although map was UMS…

Hey guys. This is a suggestion that I know the entire community wouldb actually appreciate. And it’s to have the ability to see hotkeys in a replay for every player. It would be extremely beneficial for many. It would fix fraud (having higher ranking players on their account) as well help new players figure out a new set up. It’d just be an overall positive add-on. Please take this into consideration. I know you guys are spread thin as it is. Thanks guys for your time and effort and stay safe from the covid. Happy holidays.

2 Likes

That would be awesome, the harsh truth is that Bwchartz already has all the inner workings of this, i am sure Blizzard could just contact that developer, open its pocket and purchase it for good to the community.

Imagine the possibility of having a replay whe.re you could see the keys being pressing and all… just like trainning mode in tekken.

there are 2 reason why this will never happen inmo:

1. Blizzard has Starcraft Remastered death, and want it death because Blizzard is looking into the “future”… you know mobile apps and killing its legacy audience (big mistake)

2. Pro player, specially those from Korea, they really dont like people to be capable of using replays to studying what they do in even more depth, they tend to be very protective people in that regard and this tools would bring problems in their perception.

tho this is a great idea for sure, something “easy and quick” to implement that would BOOST players up, a nice surprise to have for a community that is feeling left alone.

1 Like