Patch 1.23.4 Notes

I’m on the new patch, but I still see the old maps in map vetos, and my MMR hasn’t been reset to placements. I get the notification about the new season when I log it, but nothing else seemed to change.

The Season Roll is happening now and should be done shortly.
thanks,
Matt

2 Likes

Nice, when this season ends?? Can we have these data posted with new season topic?? ^^

Sweet, just a ladder / map patch? Or was the changes on the PTR implemented? I assume not, when can we expect those?

Updates from the PTR will come soon. They are not in this patch.

2 Likes

Thanks Matt! I see the new season rolled out. I noticed that the Polypoid version looks like an older one. I think the current version for ASL10 is 1.32, I know that 1.22 was used in ASL9 (since the other one isn’t final yet, I think, 1.22 would probably be best for ladder).

Also myself and others don’t have a Season 7 maps folder for the new maps, if that could be added.

2 Likes

Polypoid version its outdated, actual version is 1.30 you can download it from here:

htt ps://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/436278546739232769/711172914422218762/BWCL_50.4_mappack.rar

2 Likes

Thanks all –

We do indeed have an out of date Polypoid. We will work on updating this asap.

4 Likes

when are you going to put 2v2 matchmaking?

4 Likes

Ah glad to see the missing season 7 map folder has been brought up. Was hoping to check out the new maps before playing them on the ladder.

The new map pool feels fine, although I did have an issue with no match preview showing up - happened in 4 out of 5 placement games, and by the looks of Twitch it’s not just me. Does that only happen the first time you play a new map on ladder, or is it something else?

Bug Report about EUD

The override of Terran unit rank string is still broken.
Please help to fix this problem, thanks!

Matt Sherman

1 Like

map ban system not work

Thanks Blizz team. Whatever you did it seems my ladder is running much smoother, every game has been smooth thus far. Also, my map banning system isn’t working. I banned Circuit breakers and it was the first game I got lol. FYI

Amazing patch.

1 Like

map ban system not work+1
no match preview showing up+1

1 Like

I can’t find maps for the new season, they’re not in the ladder folder, so map ban system not work?

1 Like

+Sometimes pregame screen not showing (The one what shows races nick and mmr of the players)
+Map ban system not working at all

2 Likes

Can’t find the new maps folder too.

1 Like

the comment that can not miss…

1 Like