Patch 1.23.3 Notes

Greetings Cerebrates, Commanders, and Executors,

Patch 1.23.3 has arrived!

Welcome to Season 6!

• Season 6 will start about an hour after Patch 1.23.3 goes live.
  • New Ultralisk portrait rewards for ranked matchmaking S, A, B, and U.

Map Pool update:

• (2) Hitchhiker
  • (2) New Bloody Ridge
  • (3) New Sylphid
  • (3) La Mancha
  • (4) Escalade
  • (4) Fighting Spirit
  • (4) Circuit Breakers

Ranks:

• S Rank - Top 1% of players
  • A Rank - 7%
  • B Rank - 21%
  • C Rank - 21%
  • D Rank - 21%
  • E Rank - 21%
  • F Rank - 8%

For the first two weeks, ranks will be MMR bucketed based on last seasonā€™s data. After which we will switch to the percentage-based breakdown above.

Other:

• Colors: Fixed issue where 32 and 64 bit could be assigned different random colors.
  • Colors: Fixed issue where choosing random could still permit disallowed colors.
  • Colors: Tightened restrictions on similar colors to ensure players are easily distinguishable from one another.
14 Likes

Amazing new map pool and great news about the colours!

5 Likes

Thank you for the update!

Can we have an option to disable the cinematics so I can leave my nephew playing Cartooned without having to micro manage the game the whole time?

Thank you :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Is there a place to go and see the size of these patch downloads? For those on slow connections?

It is small but I need 20 characters so a lot of smiles :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Where is Grant, where is Shermanā€¦ where is Pete Stilwell, we need to know if you are still alive in here, please, this is very outrageous.

Thank for the new and great update.

there is a bug in ranked , i appear in the middle of the map Escalade without minerals and gas , fix it plz , thank you

Thank you, we are working to resolve this issue. The 1.0 version and non observer map will be uploaded asap.

1 Like

One quick question blizzard why did you remove black and grey. they are fantastic colors and you should still allow them for people who want them. i know players who love those colors and one of them is my partner! please bring them back! thanks :smiley:

newest bloody ridge is version 2.1 and not 2.0

New Sylphid = Neo Sylphid ?

How long seasons are going on? is it totaly random? Can you explain please?

Thanks for new patch.

After 1.23.3 patch, When viewing Observer mode, there is a bug that disappears resources, population status board and bottom menu.

2 Likes

I am experiencing this as well. In observer mode the game will start and you can see all the menus that you can normally deactivate by pushing Q W E R, but then randomly the top right menu (showing player names, min/gas, population/apm) disappears and you cannot get it back. I have had different features disappear at different times, it isnā€™t only that top right menu, I have had all of them disappear randomly as well.

I have also had it where I am observing, and right when the game starts, I have a distorted version of the ā€˜create gameā€™ screen right in the middle of the game I am observing. It stays there and doesnā€™t leave. I can even slide the slidebars to set game speed/turn rate as well as the two check boxes to set custom hotkeys/unit limits. It even has the three drop down menus for map, game type, and teams (including the little click icon to browse your folder to look for a map).

I have also had a couple other games I observed where I had other parts of the lobby interfaces overlap the game. It isnā€™t just the create game menu thatā€™s overlapping.

1 Like

Try to play in other maps, black and grey will be available.

Another update with 0 new content?

1 Like

Iā€™m honestly happy that they donā€™t relase a ā€œbigā€ patch at Season or ASL KSL beginning which would increase the risk of messing up with bugs an important time for Starcraft

last one is littleā€¦ like 20MB or less

ASL Official maps siteā€™s Hitchhiker map has been updated. Ladder maps also need to be updated to the latest version.

ā€¢ Hitchhiker 1.3 ā†’ 1.4 [Fixed a mineral patch on the 11 oā€™clock expansion that would not have been collected naturally.]