Patch 1.23.2 Notes

CPU issue still exists after new patch. (just wanted to make sure people know about it - sent email in order to help debugging)

try setting FPS CAP to 100 .(sometimes when there is a new patch this setting is reset even if it appear u had activated)

Thanks for the advice! That doesn’t work unfortunately.

CPU usage is still super high! Even after the hotfix.

No wonder, according to certain modder’s observations Remastered in the new patch runs 8 instances of chromium for UI rendering, each of which also runs two “helper” processes, resulting in 24 separate processes being run specifically for UI.

Hey all, we are still investigating:

• Blank panels
  • High CPU usage

-System specs help
-Any other key information you can provide (where in the game etc.)

if you are experiencing either of the investigation issues and would like to help us debug, please reach out to me here: Ramius.forum@blizzard.com

2 Likes

Have extended team colors been fixed for SP or is that still broken, also not a fan of removing colors like I said months ago.

Mac os 10.11.6 user here. After the patch, the game won’t start. It plays the theme song for like 2 seconds and just crashes. I’m running on 64 bit too. Please fix this ASAP!!

1 Like

heres how i fixed the black box issue:

i play in windows mode and the game launched my sc:r as windows mode after the new patch but inthe actual settings it was “fullscreen” so i turned it back to windows mode, exited sc:r and launched again.

Matt, you guys are out of your minds. You already scared off so many people by your incompetence and by not delivering things customers paid for and now you’re just finishing it off with broken patches - let’s call them nails on the coffin.

I wish we atleast still had a chance to use previous installation on Fish server but you killed it too. Continue this and you’ll see - koreans will make their own separate server based on previous version of SC, not this laughing stock.

1 Like

My system specs:

Intel N3150 Processor (4x1.60GHZ 2.08 GHZ turbo boost)
Windows 7 Prof. (64bit)
8 GIG of Ram
Intel HD Graphics (onboard)

1 Like

I’m strongly thinking that this is the future of SC. It happened with WarCraft 2. If not Koreans, I think someone will create their own server for multiplayer. (Although it would have to be with the old graphics, since Blizzard want to make sure you do everything their way if you want the new graphics.)

Update:

We have been able to reproduce and debug the hitching. We should have a hotfix for that asap.

Matt

What about the broken replays? I’m not the only one having that problem, am I? All of my replays have been broken, and it hasn’t been fixed in any of the updates since then. I really want my replays back.

1 Like

The replay features are even more unusable now. They won’t enable, none of the buttons in the bottom right do anything. Replays are pretty much useless now because I can’t even view the mins/gas/supply/workers of me or my opponent. That’s never been an issue in the past 15 years for me. Please fix this blizz, see the thread I created for more information.

edit: I can’t enable/disable anything 95% of the time. If I can, I have to wait MINUTES for one thing to enable, and even then it will randomly disable sometimes too.

4 Likes

Never had a problem before patch, now my game crashes often in multiplayer…

1 Like

Note to manager, director or whomever, if your stuff doesn’t work after a few hours, it is time to roll back. Hope whoever is making decisions gets fired.

2 Likes

How is it possible that only after update all of my games (well, almost ofc. - only those vs european players) are starting at 24low (and works fine) just to go lower and lower for every few seconds till 8/10 TR Low? I can’t play like that :frowning:

I’m connecting through LAN connection with my router and it didn’t happened before the update :confused:

hey what are you doing?

me too, after update my SC auto out, i can’t play SC, i use Win8 - 64bit

1 Like