Patch 1.23.2 Notes

Greetings all,

We are working on a hotfix patch for multiple issues.

Note:
The Orc console is should show up in collections for folks that pre-purchased The Spoils of War Edition of WC3:

best,
Matt

2 Likes

Ah! So it’s not specifically a pre-order bonus.

It’s part of the Spoils of War. So that means it’s available to anyone who purchases Spoils at any point in time, before or after release?

There was a blue post on last patch where dev promised to make a workaround about it. Majority wrote about making a toggle, another half to remove all colors, I saw a post or two about shuffling colors so don’t get why they went with most unpopular decision on top of that removed some colors. This just means the don’t care about players opinions so I’m not even going to be bothered to write anything from further on, it’s pointless.

4 Likes

So it’s the players own the game mentality. What they say, goes.

That philosophy will never work simply because it is impossible to implement what everyone wants. There will always be those who are upset with the decision and will throw the same sentiments at blizzard that you are. So, the owners of the game are doing whatever is inline with their design goals. And this case they didn’t purely side with any camp.

Cite the “promise” that they would do what the majority wanted. Interested in feedback? Sure. Looking for improvement? Sure. But promise? Not likely.

Hell, as youve illustrated, even when they don’t make out right promises, players twist it into a promise and then criticize blizzard for not keeping it.

Folks on macOS , please ensure you are running 64-bit via the Blizzard.app.

1 Like

Yes, that is correct.

That took you a lot of time, didn’t it? That’s some meticulous word juggling - “they didn’t promise blah blah blah”. Let me tell you something: it’s 2020 and no 2v2 ladder but it was promised on launch. Quick question: how much you’re getting paid by them? Maybe not in fee but some in-game bonus or some advantage. You can answer with your philosophical BS yet again but your recent posting history says opposite.

5 Likes

Hello.

I am from CIS region. And I can’t play in SC beacause of S and P button issue reported above. But if I change my language from Russian to English the bug is fixed. Space button works and S and P buttons are not bugged anymore.

But bug still exists with russian language. Please fix it for russian language as well. The game is unplayable right now.

Cool, thanks!

I just want to have my story straight when I post the in the WC3R forum.

:grin:

If my stating that blizzard did say they are interested in improving, but never promised how, is word juggling, then there’s some of that twisting I was speaking about! And my statement that they didn’t promise what you claim turning into “they didn’t promise blah blah blah” demonstrates this nicely.

Time traveller? Or word twister? Again find and cite where it was “promised”. Planned? Sure. Hope to? Sure. Promised? Not likely. (If this that’s too word-juggly for you, it means the same thing as last time.)

Quick answer: nothing. Calling out inaccuracies and/or requesting citations when people get up on their self made pedestals is something that any rational person can decide to do… without incentive.

What part of my recent post history are you referring to? The spat with Psychic about having irrational expectations, calling them out for it when they got on their soapbox? That was exactly the same thing I’m trying to impress upon you here… hardly opposite. It’s unfortunate that people can find a philosophy of rationale and reality BS. But there are those that are so determined to be right, they’ll twist rationale and reality to fit.

1 Like

They promised Team Matchmaking on launch, there were even posts about it but I’m not going to waste my time just for you searching old buried forum. It’s funny: I’ve been here since PTR and you out of nowhere trying to make me look like a fool? And let’s say you’re right, what the hell you’re trying to achieve here? Trolling? I didn’t come here to play a word juggling and nitpicking game so stick to your own “truth” and stop bothering customers.

5 Likes

patch been very laggy for me, heavy pc usage

1 Like

Cite. Your. Source.

You present an argument, a definitive one at that, and when challenged, you won’t do your due diligence to back it up. You’ve only discredited your entire position.

Same. In fact, before PTR opened.

No. To show you that you’re changing other’s words to artificially bolster a fabricated position. Side tip: not liking what is said, disagreement, etc and trolling are not mutually inclusive.

Oh, so you can say what ever you want unimpeded. Buy your detractors have aren’tallowed to challenge you? Of course not. You posted in a public place… be ready to back your words up.

2 Likes

Yes I can say whatever I want, try to stop me troll, tryharder ^^. Hope you will get banned.

4 Likes

What? I’m not trying to tell you that you can’t say what you want. Man, how far will you go to twist what is said to conveniently fit your position??

This whole time Ive been challenging an assertion of yours. One that you are fervid about but refuse to back up!!!

And banned for what? Like i said (and you conveniently dismissed to fit your position), simply not liking what is said, or disagreement, or being challenged isn’t trolling.

When u will fix this S/P button issues? The game absolutely unplayable!!
Just remove the last patch!!!

unplayable patch. S/P issues, UI issues, either my gamelist is blacked out, channel list is blacked out, map preview is blacked out. i know theres always issues after a new patch but how does some of this stuff even happen… clearly you guys dont test anything, just let it go live and hope for the best…

2 Likes

Hey all

We’ve just released Hotfix patch 1.23.2.6902 which addresses the following issues:

• Fixes for high frequency crashes
  • Fix for Loading a multiplayer save game
  • Fix for the Turn Rate slider
  • Fix for keybinds S and P centering to the main structure

Other

Known confirmed issues:

• Joining a multiplayer save game isn’t working
  • macOS 10.10 and 10.11 failing to launch.

Investigating:

• Blank panels
  • High CPU usage

if you are experiencing either of the investigation issues and would like to help us debug, please reach out to me here: Ramius.forum@blizzard.com

3 Likes

hotfix for the patch doesnt work. i just downloaded the patch and the first time my game crashed and the second time it was incredibly laggy and i was unable to select anything once i actually logged in. cant play still.

edit: yeah it runs my computer to 100

Thanks,bro.
The CN bugs s/p and 6:9loggin error has been fixed.