Patch 1.23.0 Notes

Alright so, the server keep logging me out :confused:

Season 4? Whats a season? Whats a collections menu? a reskin of the entire game? What is going on Blizzard? We all just want team matchmaking. We’ve wanted it since you said it was part of the game, way back in 2016/2017 when it was announced/released and didn’t include it.

Why are you spending your time on these niche things? Wait until after the #1 feature we all want, team matchmaking, is in the game. Then you’ll probably need to tweak that and add more modes, THEN you can work on cartoony skins and announcer voices.

7 Likes

After Update, the game changed to english (And I’m spanish). Text and voices. Please, fix it

1 Like

Hi , I had auto update and my Starcraft I update with the new patch. And I cannot play anymore :confused: Every time I switch a Siege Tank into siege mode game crashes. Any hints? or way to uninstall this patch until it works?

1 Like

We’re investigating this issue. If you have any further information to help us find it, that would be great.

If you switch back to regular HD for now (not Cartooned), does this fix it?

1 Like

We have identified the problem for the Spanish version that is now defaulting to English. We will fix this issue as soon as possible. Apologies for the inconvenience it is causing right now.

Mck-

3 Likes

So… StarEdit sink to oblivion and SCMDraft not working anymore? How we open maps now?

3 Likes

Hello,

After updating the patch, I enter Remastered StarCraft and the games are slow but it is not the internet connection if not the HD option, if I deactivate the game flows fast.

Can you please tell me if this is a problem with the HD option or has the technical specifications of the game changed?

nice patch!!!

1 Like

No me sale opcion para descargar el nuevo parche.
ingreso al juego y solo me dice actualizar pero no me da la opcion

Hardware: Late 2013 iMac
Processor: 2.7 GHz Intel Core i5
Memory: 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Video: Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB
ASUS VE247 second monitor plugged into Thunderbolt port via HDMI adapter
Monitor resolution: 1920 x 1080 in both monitors
StarCraft version: 1.23.00.6342

Problem: Large map shows up normally and then goes black in all scenarios, even for areas that should be visible. The small map shows up normally. The cheat code “Black Sheep Wall” has no effect in changing this. Changing the game to standard definition (F5) shows all visible game units. This problem occurs in both 32- and 64-bit versions. Game is being played on the built-in monitor, although the bug is also present when being played on the external monitor.

Posted also in the Mac Technical Support forum.

great job! for the next patch 2v2 3v3 matchmaking please,it’s already July

3 Likes

Ye man check out the Scmdraft2 forum apparently some guy got a new alpha version to work. I can’t seem to get it working either tho

SO, any suggestions for mapmaking now then?

apparently not for me as im still stuck in old ladder T_T
edit: i didnt buy carbot skin, when i get matched i often get error 50:7

1 Like

So I’m trying to play the ladder on my 2nd account, that I haven’t bought the Carbot skin on, and I keep having Error 50:7

How is this new season, when there was no ladder reset? xD

Team Matchmaking is the new Diablo3’s PVP

1 Like

Please bring back the use of . - _ [ ] in name creation so we can add clan tags before names.

2 Likes

I’m getting error 50:7 when trying to play Ranked games. What’s the problem?

2 Likes