Patch 1.23.0 Notes

Hey all –

We’ve just released maintenance patch 1.23.0.6535 which includes code to help us further progress our efforts to squash instabilities.

thanks,
Matt

1 Like

Hi Matt,
after this alst patch i got some graphical bugs ingame and in obs mode.
For example when I try to select more then one unit in Obs-mode i got a black rectangle at the left, down side of the screen.

Hey earob,

Sorry to hear that. Do you know if you are using DX9? We are seeing some incoming crash reports related to this and are investigating.

Matt

Did you devs ever figure out why some people were getting dropped from ladder games matched on Gladiator before the game started?

Hey matt I’m actually in a ladder game and got same thing since the patch. The wireframes outline has disappeared.

I have an RTX 2080

Same. Wireframe outlines have disappeared (when selecting more than one unit), and sometimes it doesn’t even show how many units I have selected.

It works like normal if I press f5 to go back to the old graphics.

Sorry for the graphics inconveniences folks, we are looking to hotfix asap.

We are rolling back the client version to 1.23.0.6482. Thank you for your patience.

Sorry about your patch breaking some graphics! Hope it gets resolved, sounded like a good maintenance patch.

The Maintenance Patch; now 1.23.0.6537, is live!

Thanks,
Matt

So far so good! Had a couple games so far. No bugs like last time.

Good luck with all your other coding!

All is well here on my end. Hackintosh-Andromeda has NO issues to report.

ETA on Gladiator fix?

SCMDRAFT2 wont work anymore. It gives an error code.

Current version has a problem with SCMDraft2.
Please fix this

scmdraft2 wont work anymore!!! plz fix it!!!

The latest patch deleted a required file from the game data, I have sent details to blizzard in order to get that change reverted, but it is 3 AM in LA so it may not be done before monday.

The newest build on the alpha site has a workaround for this issue.

When Will be ± in ranks?

Could you guys please look at the gladiator bug? (Game crashes when gladiator pops in rnaked)