Patch 1.23.0 Notes

upgrade worked today :slight_smile:

Hey, folks. Can you guys implement a feature that allows the players to disable chat during a game?

5 Likes

something like this will be really nice.sometimes players have impossible nicknames to type and ignore…

4 Likes

I cannot make it to work in fullscreen mode, only windowed, please help me somehow. I’am playing on Mac

Will there be a regional server update in the future?

Hey all,

We’ve just released another Maintenance Patch for 1.23.0 (6466). This is going to help us track down some elusive crashes.

thanks
Matt

1 Like

Ground Zero map (obs version) seems to be bugged, and it crashes when bunch of people are on it.

Hello again,

We’ve just released another Maintenance Patch 1.23.0.6482, which includes extra stability fixes for frequent crashes.

thanks,
Matt

When I click on my starcraft icon on desktop, it says “The Battle .net launcher failed to launch.”

I can still just open the blizz app separately and get into starcraft that way.

Happened to me as well like 2-3 patches ago on laptop… now desktop is having this issue after this patch :-/

I’m just getting sick of all these updates. Almost every time I want to play the game, I have to sit through an update. This is what I get for wanting (and paying for) remastered graphics. Great.

Lmao you should be thankful for these 30 sec updates. They are fixing and improving the game.

They take around 30 seconds to update and it’s actively fixing bugs. How someone can complain about this is beyond me… some people just have to complain about anything they can find.

Not really. I’m not much of a complainer. But with a slow internet connection, a 30-second update would be a dream. The fastest I’ve ever had is 5 minutes. Major patches can take over an hour.

Please correct me if I’m wrong, but I thought Remastered was just a graphics upgrade, which should have been able to be a simple download and then still be possible to play offline (with the new graphics). It seems that most of the ‘bugs’ are regarding ladder matches and competitions (which I don’t participate in), which is why I’m left wondering how they are improving ‘my’ game. And then, of course, there was the removal of StarEdit, which also resulted in their recommended Editor (Scmdraft2) not working… I just get the impression that they don’t properly test the updates when they try to ‘fix’ something, so there’s always another update a couple of days away.

I’ve not found any bugs in the way I play SC.

So, no, it’s not just complaining for complaining’s sake.

Still getting crashes when finding an opponent on ladder.

Hey all –

We’ve just released maintenance patch 1.23.0.6535 which includes code to help us further progress our efforts to squash instabilities.

thanks,
Matt

1 Like

Hi Matt,
after this alst patch i got some graphical bugs ingame and in obs mode.
For example when I try to select more then one unit in Obs-mode i got a black rectangle at the left, down side of the screen.

Hey earob,

Sorry to hear that. Do you know if you are using DX9? We are seeing some incoming crash reports related to this and are investigating.

Matt

Did you devs ever figure out why some people were getting dropped from ladder games matched on Gladiator before the game started?

Hey matt I’m actually in a ladder game and got same thing since the patch. The wireframes outline has disappeared.

I have an RTX 2080