Patch 1.23.0 Notes

I have the same problem, i haver version 1.23.0.6398 and it says i need to upgrade to 1.23.0.6434 but it won’t do that. If i scan for updates my launcher says it’s up to date, but clearly it isn’t :frowning:

I also tried the scan & repair option but it didn’t help too. I’m playing ftom region Europe if that is any help for clearing up the problem.

1 Like

I can not upgrade either.
It is still 1.23.0.6398, but it does not try to upgrade to 1.23.0.6434.

1 Like

I just tried uninstalling and re installing it via the launcher, but sadly it didn’t help either :frowning:

Re installed it again without the automatic updates enabled and still not working :cry: (

1 Like

Same issue here! Cant make update! I scaned and repaired, now i will try unistall and install again… again… its not first time this happens i hope it will help tho as it didnt for Fudge… ;/

1 Like

Same. The Blizzard Launcher says StarCraft is up to date but I have 1.23.0.6398 and when I launch it says I need 1.23.0.6434 but the ‘UPGRADE’ button won’t take me to an update. I tried a Scan and Repair but it says there are no problems.

Edit: I just tried ‘Check for Updates’ again and it worked so now I have 1.23.0.6434

Looks like there was a minor hiccup on a patch server this morning which temporarily reverted some folks to a previous patch, but it should be back to normal now.

Still Can’t Play due to upgrade bug. When is this getting fixed? are there any work arounds? Will not allow me to patch back up when I click upgrade

upgrade worked today :slight_smile:

Hey, folks. Can you guys implement a feature that allows the players to disable chat during a game?

5 Likes

something like this will be really nice.sometimes players have impossible nicknames to type and ignore…

4 Likes

I cannot make it to work in fullscreen mode, only windowed, please help me somehow. I’am playing on Mac

Will there be a regional server update in the future?

Hey all,

We’ve just released another Maintenance Patch for 1.23.0 (6466). This is going to help us track down some elusive crashes.

thanks
Matt

1 Like

Ground Zero map (obs version) seems to be bugged, and it crashes when bunch of people are on it.

Hello again,

We’ve just released another Maintenance Patch 1.23.0.6482, which includes extra stability fixes for frequent crashes.

thanks,
Matt

When I click on my starcraft icon on desktop, it says “The Battle .net launcher failed to launch.”

I can still just open the blizz app separately and get into starcraft that way.

Happened to me as well like 2-3 patches ago on laptop… now desktop is having this issue after this patch :-/

I’m just getting sick of all these updates. Almost every time I want to play the game, I have to sit through an update. This is what I get for wanting (and paying for) remastered graphics. Great.

Lmao you should be thankful for these 30 sec updates. They are fixing and improving the game.

They take around 30 seconds to update and it’s actively fixing bugs. How someone can complain about this is beyond me… some people just have to complain about anything they can find.