Oh isn't Blizzard arrogant?

Playing Blizzard games since 90s. I have paid SC, SC2 for 4 campaigns, WOW until Pandaria, and WC3 ROC and FT.

Whenever I had problems, old customer services were so helpful in both S. Korea and in America. And I don’t know if it’s because company gets bigger (Activision Blizzard), now they are like ‘don’t bother playing if you don’t like it.’

I sent same issue to support twice, they just canceled it twice without any notice to me nor actually fix a problem I have. I mean, if I went to the wrong department, old Blizzard definitely would transfer to the right department to fix this simple problem.

I tried to leave Blizzard games after I couldn’t transfer my WOW character from Korean server to US server. Well here I am still playing their game, but now look at this amazing and helpful Starcraft support!

Hey MagicTurtle,

I checked our records and it looks like you opened a couple of Live Chats but they were closed before a Game Master could speak with you. If the Live Chat is abandoned, those tickets aren’t assigned.

Based on what you described with the portrait though, I’d recommending running the Blizzard app as Admin. As for the Game Type not showing 1v1 in Ranked, that may be a bug but you could try a Repair or Reinstall of the game.