No matchmaking for newbie?

20 years ago i play starcraft with my friend … and now i want to play starcraft remastered … but why every i got match always got insane enemies player . in starcraft battle net no matchmaking room for newbie ??? every i join to room i got kick becase in 5 game i lose 5 game …

The honest answer is there just isn’t enough of an influx of new players for you to play against anyone that’s greatly inexperienced. I would almost dare to say your best bet would be during peak Korea hours simply due to the volume of players.

That being said, some viable options may be to do team games against computer opponents or to do 2v2v2v2s with your friend.

Eh, my advice is not to invest too much of your time playing online and mostly play with your pals or revisit the campaign.
The few people that still play this game are either veterans with 10+ years of experience and grifters that hang around in F ranks to get easy wins. You may find an actual noob in the ladder, but thats rare these days. Low rank players have it the roughest because due to the lack of a healthy player base, you are going to either get paired with people with low connections or some tryhard smurf and every search takes 5+ minutes.
If you want to “git gud” you are gonna need, in order to keep up with the current players on the ladder, to train intensely every day for months in order to get some of broodwar stuff ingrained into your muscle memory. That takes lots of dedication(more dedication than the people that were playing and casually learning the game in their own pace back in its golden age) and its up to you to if want to go that route. However keep in mind that Blizzard does not care anymore, lots of hardcore fans have stop caring anymore, so why should you?

2 Likes

try to win campaign first, it’s my advice or get some coashing

im 1100 and generally find a match in <60 Sec and my Opponents Float just as much money as i do :smiley: its not as horrible as you make it out to be

1 Like

buy sc remaster first and you can get ladder games

Maybe its regional then. Im from greece and I wait 5mins on average and I always get paired with people far away from europe, like russia and south america. For me its always these two. Either a smurf or just a guy with 2 or 3 ranks higher than me, or an actual F with terrible connection

mm, what is so bad to play to someone higher than you ? Wouldnt that make every victory more godly?

I mean it probally depends, but for someone i know that also was frustrated and thought he had no chance at ladder. I coached they, gave him some help with minimap looking, while they were playing on ladder, not only did it make fun for them. It helped them to grow overthemselves.