New troubles with invalid password

At some point before it had appeared to have been fixed, but it is happening very regularily again.

To circumvent this, I found out that the player, who has this issue, should restart the game.

5 Likes

Up this please… its happening a LOT

2 Likes

We tried 10 minutes today, 10 minutes until we had created a game were everybody of a group of 4 could join without getting “invalid pw”. Everybody tried to host, while 2 could join and 1 guy would always get the “invalid pw”. Restarting the game did not help, when I had hosted the game. But it did work after he quit the client (bnet app) and I changed the lobby name…

Same on EU pls fix this!

1 Like

Friends just told me that there sometimes are issues with seeing a friends lobby, also sometimes it says “unable to join game. The host may have already started the game” or “game slots closed” when this apparently is not the case.

1 Like

Yes this bug is very annoying. It got worse closing bw client or bnet app seems to help sometimes.

2 Likes

Blizzard, please fix this. Don’t let the game sit broken.

1 Like

Ahah ! This is an intemporal bug, it seems !
It used to happen all the time several years ago, when I was playing with my family. Each one of us would host in succession until it worked somehow.
On the plus side, it gave us a lot of time to prepare alliances for the game.

1 Like

Hello Blizzard??
can u fix this ? how long do we have to wait?

1 Like