New Ladder Season Incoming

Hello, this is Scan.

I am hoping to see you guys adding all of the ASL Season 12 Maps and also refresh the ladder season every 3 months(Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter)

12 Likes

Thank you!! Please have Team Ladder already and some new skins to buy!! :smiley:

ASL MAP + FS and CB plz

ASL12 map pool plz for everyone

add and skins , announcers to buy too plz

LOL

I genuinely hope this was a joke…

Thank you to whatever small team is left to care for this game, just getting new maps and basic bugfixes means the world to us. We would really love 2v2 matchmaking and all that was promised initially, but just maintaining the game and keeping the map a little fresh makes all the difference for those of us that love this game and want it to live eternally.

… and a smaller thank you to the higher up(s) at Blizzard for not canning /everyone/ involved with Brood War. Wish you hadn’t downsized so many people off the team before, and let this game get all the features we were promised initially, but this is better than nothing.

Thanks for a quick resposne! only took over a year to hear anything from your lazy joke of a company.

2 Likes

Hey,
AND WHILE NEW PATCH IS ARRIVING, PLEASE MAKE SURE PORTRAITS ARE GOING TO WORK PROPERLY! IT’S DRIVING ME CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZY.

Please give us a wc3 ladder now, or at least the one we had before Reforged. Thanks.

please use fighting spirit at least, people are playing melee to play fighting spirit…

and the changing team color with shfit+tab - i want the enemy to be some other color like blue, not red. for I am red-blind

Red-green color blindness.

90381288play^clouds]

When does new ladder season start?
This season is too long long…

New Ladder Season please! Whats going on?

there are alot of people who stil playing starcraft make a new season plz , this gonna be a year of only 1 seasson holy ****

So SC:R is now without support? What is going on :confused:
liquipedianet/starcraft/Maps/Ladder_Maps
according to this, sc:r has 13th season.
But current season start 21/09/28 so its 275 days long for now.
And sc:r where relased 1781 days ago that’s mean average is 137 days :confused: It’s quite boring to play at the same 7 maps.

Since team was dissolved in back late 2020 we had launched 3 seasons. So someone is able to do this :frowning: