New Ladder Season Incoming

Greetings,

Ladder Season 10 is coming for StarCraft: Remastered next week with a new map pool!
We hope you enjoy the new season with a refreshed map pool, and please feel free to share your feedback with us.

We’ll see you on the ladder!

44 Likes

Thank you guys for such a quick reaction! <3

9 Likes

Would be interested in chatting with someone regarding future map pool submissions from broodwarmaps(.)net!

6 Likes

very happy happy happy

3 Likes

Thank you for doing this. It’s really important to the scene.

4 Likes

Cydra go Marry me! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

What abour 2vs2 ranked??

6 Likes

About time. So lazy.

1 Like

@gebz
As much as I’d like to beat a dead horse, it is probably best to just let it go. We aren’t getting all the nice the things they promised at the SCR launch.

At least we’ve got a working game still.

2 Likes

Big thanks!! A thought maybe more map in map pool? like 10 +++ and more banned option.( this is better if again many mounths season ).

3 Likes

It would be great if you can use a map pool from ASL 12 (AfreecaTV StarCraft League) because they test these maps with Koreans progamers. Thank you Blizz.

5 Likes

Please use the ASL map pool. You can maybe add some extra standard maps as well (Fighting Spirit, Circut Breaker, Neo Sylphid). Just as long as you increase the amount of vetoes accordingly

4 Likes

Hello, what about 2v2 Ladder?

Thanks for all

2 Likes

Super genial. Desde Huancayo Perú estamos super contentos. Saludos y que viva el SC!

4 Likes

we hope some day to see 2v2 ladder!

5 Likes

ASL12 maps GOGOGO!!!

3 Likes

Beautiful news!! peruvian fans was expecting a lot that kind of activity :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice. Very good. Saludos desde Argentina

2 Likes

My biggest piece of feedback is that more communication is needed from both the SCR team and the rest of Classic Games. Nothing fancy, just confirmation about what we should and shouldn’t expect going forward now that figures like Grant Davies have left Blizzard.

My assumptions are that SCR will no longer receive any paid content just like with SC2 and that features like team matchmaking are no longer feasible. That’s just fine with me but if it’s the case, someone needs to follow SC2’s example and just say it.

Likewise, it makes a big difference to acknowledge that the SCR team is aware of problems and working to solve them even if you don’t need more information or don’t have a timeline.

Letting us know about Season 10 a little ahead of time is a good start. Keep building on that.

7 Likes