Maybe it's over now

The StarCraft series is no longer the talk of the festival.

Perhaps it has a very deep meaning. Blizzard is no longer interested in Starcraft.

Even according to rumors, the StarCraft FPS team, which was being developed, disbanded and joined the Overwatch team.

In the end, We have a tragic ending. The function we wanted will never come out. The number of users will continue to decrease. Eventually, Starcraft will dry up and die. Like the Heroes of Storm.

And perhaps they will promote Warcraft, which is more profitable than Starcraft.

F

5 Likes

To continued.

Do you want a winnig the 100 dollars. Looks, after several an years to be reunion a StarCraft team for madeingly a new product the StarCraft series, but this is a will a new history…

I tried my best to understand what you said Romario. Sorry. ;\

2 Likes

I’m not sure what you’re trying to say. But for Blizzard it seems to be just pocket money.

For us, this game is not pocket money. It’s a memory. Blizzard is so different from the past.

2 Likes

Good. Finally, I hope that even the most delusional fans that think there’s a future in brood war, can now see the gravity of this situation. Starcraft franchise is dying, because blizzard doesnt really care and the way the remastered was delivered it really paved the way for those doubts. A handful of dedicated people only play broodwar in the west; its good as dead there. It has become a korea-only thing, and the numbers are on decline there as well, because the new generations of korean gamers have better alternatives to pick rather than an outdated game with no ways to play and learn other than relying on the community that is getting smaller and smaller day by day. F

2 Likes

Maybe people don’t give a damn because they’ve been made aware of Blizzard’s shoddy DRM for the game.

1 Like

It’d be lame for something to last forever anyway. There’s only so far you can go. Look at WoW.
Diablo is lucky.

Nah.

I like being able to pick stuff up in 20 years and play it again. WoW and Diablo are completely screwed on that front.

1 Like

The girls team go go save the wood for pocket money. Bye.

I still play WarCraft 1 & 2. THanks to DOSBox, by original CDs for War2 still work! :wink:
Some people can’t be bothered to get to grips with a completely new game. I did buy StarCraft 2, but I don’t play it anywhere near as much as the first, just because the gameplay is so different.
“You can’t teach an old dog new tricks.”

Hey girls team, how you think if I from Los Angeles but all time a live in that hsit location then my life it’s best? BEST? YOU THINK I LIKE LOOK THAT ACTIVISION IN BLIZZARD?

Anyway, the current situation of the game is the worst.

Those who want to change the game now have great dissatisfaction with the update rate of the game.

On the contrary, People who do not want to change the game are angry at the fact that it has already changed.

In conclusion, the current situation is forcing everyone to turn a blind eye to the game. At this rate, Starcraft will be ruined.

2 Likes

What… thinks for me of I no connected after last my message? No… I connected.

If to deleting that Activision name on upper page location then no need using anymore names on this the upper page location.

I now know what you mean. I’m sorry I misunderstood.

And the above is not what I tell you.

Yes, now its over for speaking.

And I not undertsand it what you say to me.

But I the stood it what you say me, so thats all, I understand what you say me.

Really! Look on that: if in the upper page location to deleting of ACTIVISION games is idiotsly the Call of Duty’s then will be perfect a line for BLIZZARD games was an to over this a perfect line to over’done of StarCraft to set’off the StarCraft twos.

It then thats all of games the Blizzard to no need to razing a names for part an view.

I LOL’ed hard at Romaria. Can you please at least use google translate?

Topic is useless. SCBW was dead outside Korea and is dead and will be dead outside of it. But never in Korea. At least until legends FlaSh, Bisu, Jaedong, Stork and many more gosus keep playing it.

Broodwars will live on. I encounter opponents from Spain, Portugal, Peru, Korea, Germany, France & Poland frequently. The scenarios we play are very dynamic & always result in different outcomes. Blizzard doesnt need to change a thing. Its like chess; its been around for thousands of years & I will play BW forever!

Sure but I was referring to the campaign as well.

Warcraft II Battle.net edition worked on Win7.
They’ve released GoG.com versions of the first two Warcraft games and the first Diablo.

What idiotic policy, I am not even allowed to write the link of Battle dot net.

1 Like