[MAP] New adventure map inspired by Myst

(Click to play trailer video and download the map)

Spark of Ean’lu is an adventure map where the player has to explore the world, uncover clues, and solve puzzles along the way to advance the story. The map is a tribute to the early/mid 90’s adventure game epics like Myst and Riven.

Of the complete four-chapter story, only the first chapter has been implemented so far. Given enough interest, the plan is to release updated versions of the map, progressing the story with each update.

The current version of the map should take ~45-60 minutes to complete. Would really like to hear what you all think!

2 Likes

I like the creativity in EUD maps :+1:, I was going to suggest that you add a clear mission objectives or walkthrough of the map, but since its adventure map, and depends on exploration and puzzles, I guess its not necessary.

I hope I can have the time to discover it.
Dumb question here… it works in free scr, or I need the HD?

1 Like

Thanks Moataz! Yeah, part of the challenge is to figure out what to do next and how to do it. It’s tricky though, since it might not be obvious for players since thats not how most maps work.

I’ve tested thoroughly in non-HD SC:R and it should work fine, but please let me know if you find any issues! Looking forward to hear what you think.

1 Like

From watching the trailer it looks very interesting, I must say.

1 Like