Make a global channel

When you enter the gateway you auto join the channel which country you from: f.e. Brood War USA-1, DE-1. Player base is low and it’s super hard to communicate and find other players. Make a global one or Ladder A-B, C-D just like it was on iCCup and show all active channels, don’t hide them.

2 Likes

The worst comes when adding friends, your friends group are divided by America, Europe and Asia servers. Why couldn’t be global?

1 Like

agree i hate this systems…
Worst is when you want to add somebody and for some stupid reason he/she doesnt appear neither in the section "you have played recently " neither in remastered nor in the stupid f. s. Battlenet launcher

Worst even when you are playing with same internet connection -> friends/family and the other usernames just dont appear …
THan you try to add them but you cant for stupid reasons …

I like the idea, but the problem is that locations like Korea got 16000 players or more less or more …

So i would suggest a foreigner section between east america/ euorpe

West america also often got hundreads /thousands of players …

THis would increase the player account of east …
Since msot of Europeas players also go to west since eastamerica most of the time doesnt got anyone …
THough iam not sure maybe even a WESTaermica/east america/ Europe

Europe at night is all time vast and empty

An other problem here is that people in West america seems a bunch of children if no respect, jerks, racists, homophobs, etc.

If you ever go to West and look at the general chat you see it full of insults/homophobic/femalephobic/racist comments and of course spamming
it cant work with something like that …
Honestly sometimes we can joke around with things, but the extent of what you are expost on these channel chats is just unhuman …

We should really ask ourselves if we want to keep this happening…
If i play a game or starcraft is our world i dont want to get insulted and lose all my faith in humanity everytime after a game on ladder or a customgame …

Even in some games i have experienced this bs …
We need a system to dispose of this behaviout , now!!!
How many players need to leave before somebody does something against this ?