I want to play my game please enough is enough

I can’t play my sc1 game for a long time. When I open the game, I can’t start the game. The game crashes. I tried the necessary solutions for this problem, but my problem continues. I want to play my game please solve my problem as soon as possible.

This is funny, you’re saying: please guys solve the problem I’ve and make every thing work as expected, that’s all the details I’ve about the problem, please give me the direct solution to it. :joy:

Provide some screenshots. What error it gives?
We can only give some basic tips: update your drivers.

Drink some water.

1 Like

A few months recently, I have to log in the StarCraft and wait it crashed (it’s about 5 minutes in game), after I reset my computer 1 or 2 times to play this game well. But today, I reseted several dozen times and do everything, except burn on my computer. I wish I can play it but I can’t do it.

I removed Battle and StarCraft, so sad!

No1 will be able to help you (or take your case seriously) if you can’t calm down, and start mentioning some details that can help others solve your problem, it’s annoying/useless for us to try to predict it while you didn’t put more than 0 effort to describe it.

My computer is crashed from 5 minutes to 5 hours randomly when I play StarCraft. Finally I found a way to fix it. Power Option → Change Plan Setting → Change Advance Power setting → Hard Disk - Change value to 3600.

So your OS (Windows) on Laptop/PC turns your hard disk off after being inactive for a specific time ? can you see that this isn’t related to Blizzard at all (Probably Microsoft was setting the default time to 5/20 minutes, which is stupidity depending on your chosen plan) ? and that it happens only when you leave the game/pc idle without moving the keyboard/mouse for a while, now Microsoft is going to own this company, omg :disappointed_relieved:.

1 Like

Rename your save folder in my documents…if the folder is read only and stuck, the game cant use that folder. After renaming the folder the game will make a new one.

I mean i was about to answer that 2 week ago when he posted this, but the truth is that we cannot give any educated guess without a computer spec, OS etc… it seems to me he is just a troll because he is not answering the most basic questions to get assistance, his problem could be easily fix by deleting the CLOUD file under the user tree of files then using the “repair option” on the Blizzard Launcher, but he could also have a 2013 i3 laptop with 2 GB of ram running an un-updated version of windows 7…so why even bother.