I bought the scr a long time ago and I am not enabled for hd

Greetings, I have a problem, a while ago, I bought the SCR but today I am surprised that when I enter the SC, it does not let me put the HD graphics (I get disabled, as if I had not bought the Remazterized) , in my blizzard account in the games and subscriptions section it tells me that I have the “active” SCR. I read all the possible solutions in the forum, but nothing helped me with my problem, I would like to know what is happening. thanks

Howdy!

A bit of clarification on this. The Games and Subscriptionspage is talking about if the account is actioned such as being suspended or not. Since Starcraft is free to play, it will generate an account on login. The name of the full game is StarCraft Remastered even if you do not have Remastered we don’t technically consider them two different products just buying Remastered unlocks the HD ability in game.

What you should look at is your Order history. This account left a few years ago and I do not see any history of it purchasing Remastered. I would recommend contacting our support team Here via a Live Chat or a ticket to see if they can assist you with locating the account it was purchased on!

Thank you.