How are people getting these blue'ish//baby-blue UI's?

Don’t see them in the shop, where can i purchase them?

1 Like

Are you talking about this:

If so, that particular one was for buying a physical or virtual ticket to Blizzcon 2017.

2 Likes

Yessssssssssssssssss(need 20 characters to post >.>)

1 Like

What about orchestra silver and gold skins? Why blizzard didn’t announce it on all local launchers but only on Korean one? I mean, SC:R isn’t a game that’s spoiled with a lot of different customizable options that you can buy in the in-game shop, but when they finally do release something, the fanbase outside Korea is completely blind and def, cos they think “oh okay, mostly koreans play SC:R, so no point in making something else for the rest of the playerbase”, like wtf blizzard?! 5 commentators that could be bought are all koreans, no skin options that you can choose from, aside of the standard ones. There is orchestra gold/silver skins, but only for the chosen ones, there is a beautiful blue blizzcon 2017 skin, but I wasn’t aware of it at the time I could purchase it, otherwise I would’ve bought it for sure, and absolutely no new visual content added. Why Blizzard is so discriminating? Very disappointed.

Ye it’s quite irritation sometimes when i see all these koreans with cool UI skins and not having access to them, then finding out it’s only through X process days if not months later on how to get them. Just put the things on the shop so we can buy them for christ sakes!!

If not those that were specific for blizzcon, make some for the casuals. I’m not a casual but honestly don’t care enough to buy a ticket to blizzcon or find out what part of the year it’s going to be.

I don’t understand why they don’t just make a few on the side to buy for the fans especially considering most of us have invested 20+ years into the game. I’m not an entitled little shet but i really want one of these cool looking UI’s.

1 Like

Yeah, the feeling of being discriminated because you are not Korean is kinda quite disappointing.

1 Like