Hello everybody

This is my first ever post propably for starcraft forums. I just completed mission 9 and it was terrifyingly hard but I liked it. I like to think this game as crown jewel of blizzard all games. Its not merely the difficulty of the campaing but also the humble attitude you need to have to look into the past as a different era of gaming with different approach to gaming.

I like especially when there are quiet moments in the campaing when you just sit at your base and wait for battlecruiser to be ready or smth like that.

This is what never exist on wc3 or sc2 multiplayer where you are on constant motion with ur units on battlefield.

Have fun everybody, its special time to sc fans truly.

2 Likes

I’m glad you are enjoying yourself.
But imo diablo 2 is the crown jewel of blizzard. SC Being a hard 2nd.
ScBW isnt as good as it used to be sadly.
The remaster did a lot of dmg.

2 Likes

If you should be interested in playing a few online games on a beginner level feel free to add me (SaraLing#2809). I would love to get back to playing from time to time. I really like SC1 but I hardly find time/energy to get deep into it; so I can relate to your post and actually enjoy a more relaxed approach to it which is definitely something you’ll hardly find when playing online. Call me a noob :wink:

2 Likes

Sorry I never replied to you but no I am not interested. I only care about campaing and sometimes fun 1n1 (where I dont expect to win). I want to keep stress out from this game :smiley:

1 Like