Games disapperaing from Lobby games list?!

Hello!

I noticed a strange thing in SC-BW Multiplayer game lobby recently.
The game list seems to be broken or something is definitely wrong, since after I press “Join” --> list auto-refreshes and I start choosing a game from the list, but hosted ones are going randomly grey and disappearing from my list. (o.O)
Then I hit refresh, the same games appearing again but after a few second some of them disappearing once again… and this keeps happening all the time… so annoying. Previously old/crashed games were stuck on the list, which you cannot join, but I heard that was fixed… but now hosted games disappearing… so I have no chance joining them, that’s bad…!

I am sure it is not happening because the host leaves or the game was already started, it is somehting else… but truely annoying since not very much games are hosted nowadays and sadly some of them are also disappering randomly from my list for no reason…
And probably not I am the only one experiencing this, because I saw others complaining in lobby chat about similar problem.

Are you aware of any issues that could cause something like this?
Could you please verify that?
Or should I just wait till the next server inspection (if it at least still happening sometimes…) which might fix this automatically? :-/

Thanks!