Game Keeps Crashing

So i’m having an issue with my sc 1 game… whenever i play a User Map Settings Map… within 30 - 1 hour the game crashes… this is the error i get

568C134A-6466-454B-9599-A5E63669B5CC

Or the Code i get with the error…

I’ve deleted Onedrive, there’s not selected on the one drive to begin with… so i dunno what’s causing the game to crash…

For it being 25 yrs old… i guess the game and my PC aren’t compatible… i don’t get it though…

Other people with new pc’s can run the game… so i’m not sure why i crash…

My only guess is, there’s a Drop Hack, or A Hacker… running a program… if they play the map… and don’t understand it… they will cause everyone to crash…

That’s my only Guess… but i’m not 100% sure, it’s just 1 idea as there could be many things causing this…

Whenever i play the Campaign it never crashes… just when i go online… So i don’t know what could be causing it…

1 Like

Howdy!

This is an Access violation, so something is returning from memory that the game did not expect. Generally, this is related to a third-party conflict, driver issue, or, in some rarer cases, faulty memory.

• Disable all Windows startup programs to help rule out a third-party software conflict following the steps Here.

• Reinstall the latest display driver directly from Intel.

Retest. Thank you!

I think it was the Bonjour Program, that was causing the Crashing… i had it installed on my PC…

When you go online… it says “do you want to use Bonjour” to play your game, and host games

apparently it got installed… ever since i removed it… i haven’t had any crashes… so… it might be the problem…

Bonjour?, sure it wasnt Au revoir?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.