Game don't start

I recently bought SC Remastered, but after the purchase, the game does not start and gives an error. Previously, when playing the original version, there were no problems. I tried reinstalling, changing the installation location (on different disks), “Checking for updates”, “Checking and restoring”. Nothing helps. According to the system requirements, the computer passes, I play the SC2 without problems. How can I fix it?

Hey there DragonWolf,

Can you make sure your graphics drivers are updated fully to see if that helps?

If there’s still a problem, can you provide a DxDiag file? Copy and paste the text file created and paste it between two ~~~ like so:

DxDiag Here

If you have issues pasting here, use Pastebin and post the end of the link. (ie. 123456 for pastebin.com/123456)

Hi, I have this problem, when I want to start the game I get just a black screen and the game is in loading indefinitely. This is a year-long issue, I supposed one patch will solve it but no, this was not happening and the issue is just for the SC, not for SC II.
The dxdiag file I cannot attach it, your way is too complicated and unwanted for me (installing new programs etc). My simple question is why I cannot attach it here?

A post was merged into an existing topic: UsedTissue crash on launch