Disgusting servers

So I decided to return and give this game a go, and what do I find out?
On a daily basis at around 20:00 GMT +2 the servers crash or whatever, and nobody in the lobby is able to start a match (either endless queue, or match finds and then cancels), no matter which gateway it is. This is hilarious because it happens at THIS specific time on a DAILY basis for a week already.

Then once the game happens to start you get disgusting laggers as if they’re sitting in some 3rd world country like Peru or Venezuela, who set up extra high latency and you can’t micro properly.

Has greed gone so high in Blizzard that they’re unable to afford dedicated servers?

2 Likes

Unfortunately, the server has been horrible ever since the new season has started. For me, the server has actually gotten better these past few days except for the fact that I can’t view my profiles and other miscellaneous stuff. I understand that Starcraft is not producing enough profits for Blizzard and that admins would be unwilling to work passionately on the game that is not nearly as popular as other games. But it is sad how 60% of my games are below turn rate of 14 when I am paying about $90 a month on internet just for this game (it used to be about 90% in the beginning of this season. So this is actually an improvement for me). At this rate, I wonder why Blizzard did not provide Fish server the matchmaking option and let them pull out from Starcraft.

2 Likes