Where is 2v2 ranked?

Yes Blizzard we want, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4 and FFA ranked. Plus we need a quick search for custom games too!

11 Likes

I hope 2v2 will be added in 2020. Or I want a refund

4 Likes

Small staff for a small game community guys… Like 2-3 devs lol

5 Likes

I cant believe they actually took another year to release Team Match Making, if anyone would have asked me last year we where going to be in freaking September without it i would not have believed it. Where is it?

4 Likes

Are developers reading this post? Where do I get a reply?[quote=“GrantTheAnt, post:1, topic:19”]
CONSOLIDATION OF GATEWAYS
This is something we’ve wanted to do for a long time - but the gateway part of our server infrastructure is essentially the 1998 server code, and it still underpins SCR, WarCraft 3, and Diablo 2. Therefore, we haven’t been able to make this change without impacting the other games. With WarCraft 3 being Reforged and having an active team on it, and us getting more control of the Diablo 2 codebase and update system, this starts to become more of a reality.
[/quote]

1 Like

Sure, if they promised anything, or said all plans are set in stone. But since they did quite the opposite…

… it sounds like your attemping a false equivalency to artificially support your position.

In the same way those who set priorities at your work can change them, so can those at Bliz.

2 Likes

Me and my friend pre-purchased the game with the hope of playing 2v2 ranked. We are big fans of classic experience and been waiting years for the competitive feature. One day they promise to add it and another day they say “maybe we will add later?” This is epic fail. I do not believe that 2v2 is too much to ask for especially for a game that is already finished decade ago.

4 Likes

Sorry, but 2v2 ranked and apology has been delayed till TBA date.

3 Likes

You would hard pressed to find Bliz using “promise” when they announce things. And for this very reason.

Plan, hope, expect… yes. But promise, not likely.

4 Likes

You bought it knowing there wasn’t 2v2 ranked and you want a refund?

2 Likes

blizz itself is epic fail
still no team mm
years ago even iccup had ranks so u host could balance teams ----> this is more team mm that blizz will ever make
what a joke
dont know if i should lough or cry

1 Like

Interesting as it’s also one of the largest and sucessful game developers world-wide. Somehow youre able completely ignore that so that it fits with your recent soapbox.

Over a video game… a game?? Youre in for some real challenging when reaching adult life!

1 Like

my adult life had always been ok for its 13 years, trust me

Obviously not. Besides, i dont mean your physical age.

When it will be available? It will be?

When SC:R came out, I was ready to do a lot of 2v2s with my friend… Imagine my disappointment. I ended up just replaying the campaign for nostalgia and called it quits :confused:

5 Likes

question here is not WHEN, but WHETHER there will ever be 2v2 3v3 4v4 mm

i know its pretty bad but i hope it comes so i get more of my mates into the game :slight_smile:

Sure, but at the moment i only see it have some impact on the correan and at west coast ( at some times a day) servers mostly i only see a hand of games … to 8 to 15 games in europe and east and west mostly …at the good times
THough Europe is empty at night (in europe) and west has sometimes at the peak more like 15 - 18 games …

How about a blue post status update?
Is this realistic for 2019?

It seems like blizzard fails to realize how massive an impact team matchmaking would be. It’s beyond a game changer. It could potentially lead to a big increase in the player base, renewed interest in the game, more streaming, more tournaments, new team leagues, new map styles (fixed position maps), new team strategies for those maps.
Please stop prioritizing fluffy features like colors or anything graphics related.

3 Likes