Defend against Lockdown?

Iam not quite sure if this is irony or not …:wink:

1 Like

Its too bad that newcomers face this…
Whatever… If you read this feel free to add me. Im very lazy but want to improve while having quite fun without frustration everytime.

There’s a counter called feedback, dark archon :shushing_face:

Hi, i dont want to over as an a.hole but you cant deny what you are … :slight_smile:

It is simple the AI shows us player how to deal with the most f. s. Unit combination in the hole game … F. SB. S. CArriers with their s.ty little interceptorflies…
Iam speaking in the name of my fellow fastess possible players of all starcraft and of the terran in the normal mode …
F. of stupid carriers go back to oblivion where you belong !!!

So to your “problem” … How about not relying on one unit(compsition of two), use f. DArktemplars to kill them… use them arbiters and just f. stasis the ghost , have a ground army to protect them ? use high ground whatever …

Toss in hell with you !!!

right and he also can use maelstorm on them … no need for stasis

1 Like

I love this guy, that were times …
How time changes us … I wish all people of starcraft were so honest, happy, polite…
I guess iam no more

Yeah, what happened to you? I used to enjoy reading your posts, but all those “f” and “s” abbreviations above just made me think of you as a spoilt schoolchild… and I don’t want to think that.

I always have 2-3 observers and when I hear “nuclear launch detected”, I watch for the red dot and move the observers around my base. In 80% of the cases, I can find the ghost and deal with him.

Is that in reply to a particular post? This thread was about defending against Lockdown, not Nuclear Launches… :open_mouth:

It seems that you haven’t read the OP.

Good point, well made… I read it a while back and forgot that it also mentioned the nukes! :open_mouth: Oops!

Your suggestion is good and valid! :smiley: :+1:

Planet earth is dying and iam with it …

Save the World Tree and you can be revived!!

Oh, wrong forums… :wink:

Ragnarok already began so…

lol replying after almost a year!
I have a similar problem with a friend of mine, who always pulls ghosts because he knows I sometimes used carriers during midgame.

Nowadays I always try to go for arbiter tech and recalling on his base and expansions. I only make carriers for the final push, when I am sure he has no ghosts, by the end he has no time to make them.

Making early carriers may surprise your enemy and get you a victory sometimes, but if it fails then it’s over, you just don’t have an army big enough and don’t have time to shift to another tech. Arbiter tech is good because by then you already have citadel and templar archives… and it is easier to switch to carriers laters, just make a fleet beacon and more starports if necessary.