Cyder - Please help us

I donated to Blizzard hoping for a new map pool.

I like to Play bw my little brother and we would love new 7 maps.

Much love

2 Likes

Donated to Bli :zzz: ard :joy:, how? :thinking:.
His name is Cydra btw, but I suggest you contact technical support (thats the way u can contact mods here):
http://battle.net/support/en/help/contact/322

2 Likes

Cydra is a community manager, which essentially means he doesn’t have any control over SCR’s development/management. CMs are simply middlemen that relay info from the developers to the players (assuming there are any devs for SCR).

Doing so will be in vain.

Community managers are not mods, and they are also not part of the Support team.

Contacting tech support (or any support) won’t connect players to the CMs. Additionally, Support has no say in the development/management of any of the games, so they can’t do anything about the lack of a season roll or lack of new maps.

1 Like

I say contact them anyways and make as much noise as you can. If they are filing reports and there are alot of reports coming from x game…then they will notice.
They as in someone in the cog that can do something

1 Like

That’s your prerogative. But as I said before, it will be in vain.

And no, submitting tickets will do nothing except clog the support queue thus slowing down support for the players with legitimate issues. There’s no one in support that can do anything about the top level decisions.

Plus as I said, the CMs, who are the ones who relay info between the community and the developers, are not part of support. You won’t reach any of them there.

1 Like

No but the data collected from the report tickets will reflect interest and issues that need attention. Some person or systems reviews the processed report data for all games as a whole.

1 Like

Support doesn’t liaise with development. They also don’t collect or pass on feedback, suggestions, requests, etc.

Besides, as I said, the true problem is the damage done to those trying to use the support system for its intended purpose. And it doesn’t just delay SCR support, it delays support across all the games.

1 Like

The system is automated filing a ticket is saved and is later viewable as a statistic.

1 Like

Trouble is you are assuming whatever you need to support your soapbox, when in fact you are not privy to anything that’s being tracked by Support.

Believe whatever want/whatever you need to justify you to yourself. However, don’t behave in a way that will only harm your innocent community members.

1 Like