Colors Not Working

Not sure how much it matters, but recently whenever I try to play as Grey or Black in a custom game online, it accepts my option for a second and then resets it to random. I have tried it across multiple games, it is a persistent error.

Thanks

I noticed this also …
THough some colors cant be taken on certain maps … Or that was the case some patches ago…
It seems still to be for some colors …
At least Grey still cant be taken on Space maps …
Though Green couldnt be taken some patches ago on Grass maps like hunters, now it can be taken …

But for some patches now i have noticed that sometimes youcant taken any or just one specifiy color despite it not being not visible on the map, a thing that created a hole discussion on the forum when the colors were added because you couldnt see them well on the repsected maps … Green on Grass maps…Grey on space maps, Black in general, yellow on desert, orange on mars desert map, etc.

It ended with certain colors not being able to have on certain maps …

After this it seemed to work, but patches latter this problem began to emerge for colors that are supposed to be avaible…

Just loaded a Brood War expansion map called Trench Wars, and the colors Grey and Black worked. So maybe they fixed that part, but the color Orange doesn’t work(It is a desert map) so I guess they might not have some of the problem on Brood War maps… Or maybe there is a patch I missed, but Orange still doesn’t work.