Change of resources bar location

Hi,

Is there any chance you would add an option to move the resources bar (currently on top right) closer to the minimap location?

Thanks,
– Jon.

No, there is no chance that in any timeline they will do it …

Also the developers dont even look in this forum, other than there main threats, and even there they probally have somebody else doing it …

Why not ?
THe community doenst really like changes to the core gameplay, it would be interesting for replays and observer mode …
But other that it will not be implemented… At least not in the next 15 years …
Should you not have noticed already … Starcraft remastered is a mess and the small team of developers have their hand full resolving the problems of the last patch and patches before + all the problems from launch + features promised before launch still not there…

So this will probally come to closed ears …

Said this all …

Why do you really want this ? It is at the core of the game, and at such the game …

Also…
Launch was 2017…

Its will be very sad to hear that if that’s indeed the case…

I have had Starcraft since 1998 :stuck_out_tongue: but today when screens are so much bigger it just makes more sense to make your eyes travel a bit less, the change is fairly simple, and it could make things a bit better.

I know you can play the game in a Windowsed mode and accomodate for that “distance” but I would rather enjoy the game in Fullscreen.

I really hope you are wrong and they will do it, its really not a big change from there perspective…

This is a good suggestion,But it may take a long time to adapt,I thought it had been in the upper right corner for more than 20 years

mm… Well interestingly, many strategy games have their ressources at the top …
Being Age, Starcraft, middleearth or whatever…
Interestingly with the minimap on a total other part, than the Ressources …
So maybe it has a design cause …
Thinking about it right now, i only saw Command and coquer red alert with ressources next to the minimap …

It is probally because it would be over the things you can see… Since the main view of what you see would be around the center … It makes sense to put ressources around the edges or on the interface console(on the bottom)
On the other hand … It is necessary to look on the full screen, your eyes are wandering around the screen… As such it is beneficial to keep them around the top and bottom, since you need to capture the things on the screen anyway …

I mean more than ressources location, i dont think it would be viable in the normal game, and as a supposed veteran it is questionable request(are you not accustomed to it? ) , more even in these times(new patch Crash festival) …

Iam not sure if this really would make your eyes travel less…

Interestingly though is the custom size of starcraft itself and the connection of this to the mouse input accuracy,accelartion and speed …

I have heard players, like Bisu and Rain play starcraft in window mode, a thing that would make sense with what you said -> Big monitors…
Also the monitors in ASL,etc. seem pretty big to play starcraft on them …
Same with computer Caffees in -Korea. …

I like the idea for observer and replay mode… But not so much for normal playing to be honest …
But lets be even more honest, i think the main problem is the customablity of the game itself. I think observer and replay mode and lobby itself, could ge an improvement in that regard…

Why are all these noobs making these dumb suggestions when veteran players are just hoping for what was promised few years ago?