Can't start SC Remastered, only SC

When I’m in the Battle Net app, under Games I see Starcraft but no Remastered. I go searching for it and just see the store page, which after I click “buy” it says I already have it but doesn’t give me an option to download it. What gives?

Side note: maybe I’m just missing something but I really wish there was an option to only show games I have purchased. When I open the app it shows WoW, etc. which I don’t have and the info looks the same as games I’ve purchased. I wish it worked more like Steam.

It’s like they were trying to hide it.

Go to account settings (top right) -> download games (left menu) -> get the blizzard authenticator desktop client -> log in -> install the game from within the Blizzard app

It says the Blizzard Authenticator is not available for Windows. Do I really need to download a mobile app in order to access a purchased game on PC?

5-4-2020 at 8:10 AM - PDT

If you are on 1.23.3.8211 for your Version of SC:R, your game is up to date. In the Launcher, (Battle . net), “StarCraft” IS StarCraft:Remastered, (SC:R), IF you’ve paid for the game.

Hit “Play” and when the game gets to the Menu, go to “Options”:

Options --> Video - Look for “HD Graphics”. IF Checked/Yellow Box, you have Remastered.

[EDIT:]

Also, in “Video” IF you have a Yellow Box on “Real Time Lighting”, then your Video Card has AT LEAST 2GB VRAM and will give “Real Time Lighting” special effects.

TimeLord04

Yeah I just figured it out. SC and SC Remastered don’t appear as different games and the game list never labels it Remastered, which is what confused me. After booting and letting it update, it switched to Remastered (it didn’t update automatically before, not sure why).