Cant log into the game

Since today everytime i try to log into the game i receive the 6:10 error, which means that i cant access reforged or cartooned and i dont like that.

Hey, EmiNVS! Hopefully, this resolved on its own after some time. This error is an issue with the connection to the game servers and authentication servers. These steps should generally help if you do run into the issue.

1. Reset the network devices and system.
  2. If wireless, try a direct wired connection. If a wired connection is not available, try changing the band from 2.4Ghz to 5Ghz if available.
  3. If neither of those steps work, try an alternative connection or VPN if possible.

If that seems to help, let’s gather a WinMTR file to the IP Address: us.actual.battle.net. Run the test until the problem occurs for 5 to 10 minutes. Copy and paste the text file created and paste it between two ~~~ like so:

~~~
WinMTR Here
~~~

If you have issues pasting here, use Pastebin and post the end of the link. (ie. 123456 for pastebin.com/123456)

help me today i cant connect to battle net this is my 10min pastebin 3n4b3 - Pastebin.com
im using lutris in linux, there was no problem yesterday connecting to any server, only today when i authenticate to battlenet there is nobody or any channel