Cannot open starcraft remastered

Hello

Everytime I try to open starcraft on battlenet I get “the application has encountered an unexpected error”

It gave me the following reportID:

7ACEC6AD-2409-46FF-AB55-6B0409E78C94

Any help would be appreciated. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall the program without success. Also did a scan and repair without success.

1 Like

Hey, Oceando1988! Would you be able to gather the game logs for Starcraft?

Let’s also gather a DxDiag file. Copy and paste the text file created and paste it between two ~~~ like so:

~~~
DxDiag Here
~~~

If you have issues pasting here, use Pastebin and post the end of the link. (ie. 123456 for pastebin.com/123456)

I am having the same issues after the latest update: I updated from the launcher, and any time I click “PLAY” the screen flickers and then presents the error code
27DABE1E-222A-4540-B97A-836A2F26FD3D

Heres the pastebin link

AMGpSi0y

Same here. Waiting for an answer to Oceando post. If could help I’ll post my game logs and DxDiag file too.
Anyway I’ve an AMD card.

• EDIT
    I’ve entered the game by keeping the windowed mode (ALT-Enter whenever the screen becomed full screen). Then when inside the game (Broodwar) menu I turned to full screen and everything is ok. So what crash is inside the first/main menu after launch the game.
1 Like

Hey there,

It looks like the game is having trouble reading certain files. I normally recommend troubleshooting security applications, changing controlled folder access settings, and running a repair on the game.

I do hope the info helps. Cheers!

I can’t open SC:R either, here’s the error code, if you could tell me what is going on, that would be greatly appreciated
BCB7FDAB-6C20-4158-9CFD-2AD50AAD1370

A post was split to a new topic: Saghalie - Can’t launch game